“We are the only animal in the word that has systematic obesity, that has systematic depression, that has systematic diabetes.” –Calley Means.
I was watching a clip from the podcast “Stay Free with Russell Brand” which had as a guest Calley Means, an ex-big food and pharma consultant who is now an activist fighting against those same companies and industries exposing their agenda and dirty little secrets. Intrigued? Yep, you should be! So, check out Big Industry: Secret Insights that You Must Know!
The food and pharma industries are at the top right now, they are making money non-stop, but how? In this article, I will explain the context of the talk between Russell and Calley and why it’s so important, stay tuned!
What is Happening?
Russell Brand, the award-winning comedian, author, actor, public thought leader and mental health and drug rehabilitation activist has an incredible podcast where he talks about what is happening in the world, and how we can live a happier life through empathy and love.
In episode 103 called “Big Pharma’s Dirty Secret” he talks with Calley Means and mentions the following:
- The medical system is now the largest and fastest-growing industry in the US (producing worse outcomes).
- His sister is a surgeon and, after years of study at the most well-known universities, did not know why her patients were sick, realizing how 90% of doctors today graduate today without one single nutrition class (which is alarming) but, of course, knowing “everything” about pharma (industries which pay lots of money).
- 15% of kids have fatty liver disease.
- 25% of kids have pre-diabetes or diabetes.
- We are being fed poison, 75% of our diet is based on fake food.
- Kids, who should be moving and playing, are being put on desks without sun.
In other words, we are being lied to.
Big Pharma’s Dirty Secret
Calley explains this point with an accurate and dark example…
Take a 15 year-old child, that kid is a “gold mine” because that kid might have all the diseases we mentioned before because of a bad diet, plus obesity, cholesterol, etc. So, this kid (in the US) is on Medicaid, which will take money from this kid for years, because the kid is not going to die but it will be constantly sick, and each pill carries a cost. So, in short, the earlier a kid gets sick, the earlier they can start to make money.
Also, we must know that we cannot put every single doctor in the same bag, this is the system we all created where they must work. A key fact that Calley mentions is that this is the profession with the highest suicide and burnout rates because they must work in a system which is doing the opposite of what it should be doing.
Food’s Dirty Secret
Now, let’s get into the food industry
What they are doing is just marketing, they are creating cheaper, and more addictive foods, to create more sales and gain more money, using these 3 main ingredients:
- Sugar (which is being consumed way more than in years previously).
- Highly processed grains (a glucose bomb).
- Seed oils (they are the top source of American fat, which were created by Rockefeller in the early 1900’s as an industrial by-product from oil production).
So, now you know why you feel so inflamed and sick.
And if this wasn’t bad enough, the powerful USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) recommends 10% added sugar for two year-olds and up, making people addicted to this drug (sugar) from an early stage. And of course, we cannot forget the new “study” from the University of Boston ranking Lucky Charms and Cheerios (cereals) as healthier than beef and eggs, a joke…
What Can We Do?
The answer is simple, our body is not designed to process this fake industry food, if we start eating healthier, we will feel better, we will be immune to many diseases and we will even lower our chances of suffering from many forms of cancer, infertility, and Alzheimer’s.
We need to change our diet to exercise; whatever it is, move your body, it can be going to the gym, using weight machines, a yoga class, boxing, running, or even mixing up workouts to keep it interesting. In short, just find your way! Let’s make the change, let’s open our eyes before listening to a “professional” to do our thinking for us.
And to finish, remember, we are the only animal with “experts” who are systemically ill; a wolf in the wild has close to 0% cancer rate, domesticated dogs which eat our unnatural and processed food (that we make) have a 50% cancer rate. It’s something to think about!