Are you a bit of a health-nut; a die-hard foodie or fitness fanatic, or maybe both?
Keep Fit Kingdom’s mission is to help a billion people reach the age of 100 years happily and healthily by the year 2100. In other words – Mission: B2100. Join us and let’s achieve this together!
If you’re striving to live a healthy lifestyle, are fascinated by the new trend of ‘lifestyle medicine’ sweeping the globe and want to become a foodie, fitness or wellness journalist, writer, influencer or blogger and share your passion, experience and journey with others, then this virtual programme / internship is perfect for you!
Whether you would like to gain valuable experience in the foodie, fitness or wellness industry, whether you’re into vegan, gluten-free, superfoods, running, MMA & BJJ, Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Krav Maga, weight training, yoga, dancing, gymnastics or other foodie or fitness activity, now’s your chance to make your mark.
Choice of subjects to research / write about in these 4 main categories:
- Fitness (gym, martial arts, bodyweight training, weight training, Pilates, bodybuilding etc)
- Nutrition, Diet, Health Food & Veganism
- Motivational Psychology, Wellbeing, Self-Care & Yoga
Features & Benefits:
- Join a Uniquely Mission-Driven Organisation
- Work with a team with over 50 years combined health, fitness & nutrition experience
- Publishing of your articles on the Keep Fit Kingdom platform
- All your articles remain online permanently – share links on your LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram profiles to attract potential employers & build a reputation
- All feedback and publishing in native-level Business English
- Bio / Profile section (links to your blog / website or social media possible)
- Receive valuable industry references for your CV
- 4-Week Course engaging in something you’re really interested in and passionate about (longer may be available if required, to cover university/academic credits, please email)
- Equivalent to 24 study hours (longer may be available if required, to cover university/academic credits, please email)
- UK, EU & International schools, universities, private schools & students, or those looking for a career change, welcome to apply
- This 4-week course is available for a VERY limited time only, so act now to avoid disappointment!
- One-off Virtual Programme / Internship registration fee: £49 (Paypal accepted, see below)
In addition, when major events are back in place after the lockdown, you’ll also have the chance to attend prestigious food, fitness and wellness shows to sample and take home mouth-watering new foods and products with VIP press passes provided by us! Our virtual internship will inevitably lead to lots of exciting opportunities for those wishing to start or develop a career in health, fitness, nutrition or wellness. (Eg. One of our Cambridge University virtual programme students got her ideal job at UCLA through our reference.)
How to Apply for Your Virtual Programme / Internship Place
Please email your:
- Cover letter
- A paragraph about yourself and your personal journey into health, fitness, nutrition / food or wellness
- Answers to the following questions:
a) What do you think of the name: Keep Fit Kingdom (KFK for short)?
b) Why would you be happy to promote it?
c) Have you taken a look around KFK? Please let us know which article/s appeal to you and why.
To: firstname.lastname@example.org (or use the form below) pay the registration fee (Paypal ID: email@example.com) and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to arrange a telephone consultation. If you have any questions, please get in touch by calling on: +44(0)7757632971 and a member of staff will be delighted to help you. (If you are an overseas student or candidate, you may call us on WhatsApp on the same number if that is more convenient.)
Life is short, so why not do what you love most?
If you are not aiming to keep to a reasonably healthy diet and doing at least something to keep fit on a regular basis, this course may be unsuitable (to be assessed at telephone consultation).
Testimonials & Feedback
“Keep Fit Kingdom creates a vision of people coming together and supporting each other to reach their fitness goals.“ -Miss C White, London
“Keep Fit Kingdom shows that it’s possible for ordinary people to gain and maintain healthy lifestyles through inexpensive and accessible methods without aspiring to the bodily aesthetics of Hollywood actors and Instagram celebrities, whose pricey diets and costly gyms are often incompatible with the budget and busy time schedules of ‘everyday’ people.“ -JL, Wales
“I am a big fan of the coverage Keep Fit Kingdom gives to mental health and wellbeing. It’s a vital issue for our generation and future generations and it’s refreshing to see you give it the attention it deserves.“ -G. Stevens, UK
“Keep Fit Kingdom’s mission statement is clear and strong and shows a responsible enterprise with a clear vision.“ -S. King, Cheltenham
“We congratulate you on the work you are doing in establishing the Keep Fit Kingdom programme.” -Office of The Mayor of London